PIPES AND FITTINGS
Polymeric Productions Plant of Technopark is specialized in the production of wide-range polymer pipes and is one of the largest industrial enterprises in the region producing polymer products. The enterprise with a total production capacity of more than 250 000 tons, produces accessories and supplies welding services along with the pipes. Products produced by the plant fully meet the requirements of European and Russian standards.
More information about the pipe and fittings production can be obtained from STP's Polymer Products Сatalogue.
Up to 1200 mm diameter PE 100 pipes
PE 100 plastic pipes is considered to be the beginning of a new stage in the production of polyethylene pipes. These pipes are considered to be the most modern polyethylene (PE) pipes distinguished by high pressure resistance. These pipes have less wall thickness and superior mechanical properties compared to other brands (PE 63, PE 80). Polymer products is able to produce pressure resistant PE100 pipes with a diameter of 16-1200 mm and 6.3-25 atmospheric power.
РЕ 100 pipes are applied in the construction industry in the following areas:
- water networks used for underground, surface drinking and technical purposes;
- sea water discharge systems;
- water drainage systems;
- the main lines of the building during the construction of buildings and industrial facilities;
- construction of trunk and local natural gas lines.
Advantages of PE 100 pipes produced in STP:
- durability – PE 100 pipes can be used for 100 years with minimum 50 years warranty;
- high impact resistance, resistance to cracking;
- high resistance to chemical influences;
- resistant to sun rays;
- manufactured both in inlet (rolled) and in standard sizes;
- the inner surface is smooth, which minimizes the pellet accumulation during the flow of water;
- suitable for use in areas where earthquakes and other natural phenomena assets;
- frost resistant;
- high pressure resistance (PN4 ÷ PN20) allows pipes to be produced for a wide range of pressure depending on the order.
Limits of pipe dimensions produced with normal pressure
- DN – nominal diameter of the pipe (mm);
- s – pipe wall thickness (mm);
- SDR - standard dimension ratio;
- M - single meter weight (kg / m).
PE 100 fittings
Fittings obtained by welding
These fittings are produced connecting the polyethylene pipe cuttings by welding. Produced PE 100 polyethylene welding fittings have the following configurations and types: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
Cast fittings are produced by molding method of polyethylene (PE 100) under pressure and temperature. Pipe fittings are used when changing the direction of the pipe system, distribution or conversion to another diameter. An important advantage of these fittings is the ease of manufacture and low cost. Their installation is carried out by welding, which reduces financial costs and reduces additional costs. Elbows, flanges, switches, triples and switches made of PE 100, with a diameter of 63÷315 mm are used in water and gas lines.
Corrugated pipes up to 3600 mm in diameter
New types of corrugated pipes are produced at Polymeric Products Plant. These pipes cover several areas, unlike other polymer pipes. Having a solid surface and light weight make them irreplaceable. Corrugated pipes are widely used in the transmission of electrical and telecommunication lines, as well as for the removal of non-pressure wastewater, groundwater and rainwater.
These pipes, which can be used at a depth of 1-15 meters, are resistant to physical, chemical and technical impacts. Also, application of corrugated pipes extends the exploitation period of engineering and technical installations, minimizes time loss during installation. Depending on the application area, STP branded corrugated pipes are divided into three colors: red (for power lines), blue (for telecommunication lines), other color according to customer requirements (for other purposes). The inner wall minimizes friction with the pipe.
The main advantages of single corrugated pipes produced by PPP are:
- Are not subject to rot and corrosion.
- Resistant to the effects of chemicals.
- They are resistant to external influences and impacts.
- Waterproof and resistant to moisture;
- Eliminates the risk of falling under the strain during cable damages due to lack of electrical conductivity;
- Protects the cables from mechanical influences;
- Maintains its quality and properties during operation.
- Since it is flexible, no additional routing fittings are needed.
- No special habit and extra equipment are required during installation;
- Transportation, loading and maintenance is easy because of its light weight.
- Environmentally friendly and safe material.
- The Polymer Products Plant produces new types of double polyethylene pipes. The heavy surface and light weight make them irreplaceable. These pipes ensure the safety of energy and telecommunication lines.
Dual corrugated pipes are resistant to physical, chemical and technical impacts at a depth of 1-15 m and in the temperature range of -40 ºС to + 90 ºС. At the same time, corrugated pipes extend the life of engineering installations, resulting in minimal loss of time for their repair. Depending on the application area, three color corrugated pipes are manufactured at the STP: red – for power transmission lines, blue – for telecommunication lines, black – for other purposes. Smooth inner surface minimizes friction.
The positive aspects of double corrugated pipes produced in Polymeric Products Plant, STP can be summarized as follows:
- easy cabling due to the smooth inner surface and installation;
- long term service life and economically efficiency
- prerequisite for installation of drainage systems.
Double corrugated pipes made of polypropylene are designed for drainage sewage, rainwater and ground water in external water transmission systems. These universal construction pipes are widely used practically in all areas like the construction industry, agriculture, hydrotechnical and water installations, construction of railway and automobile roads.
Double and corrugated polypropylene pipes without pressure are manufactured by co-extrusion method based on German technology. The inner surface is smooth and outer surface is corrugated. The top layer is typically painted with black, because it protects the pipe from the impacts of ultraviolet rays. The inner part is usually painted yellow or white. The exploitation period of pipes is more than 50 years. The monitoring on quality of polypropylene pipes is fulfilled in AZS ISO/IEC 17025:2009 accredited laboratory.
STP ensures organizations performing regional and global construction of collector and drainage systems with high quality polymer pipes in virtue of production potential and transport infrastructure
Double corrugated pipes without pressure made of double polypropylene have following specific characteristics different from other pipes:
- quick and easy installation due to wide-mouth junction;
- possibility of laying the pipes in the open field on the ground, even passing under the roads with great dynamic loads;
- having large annular stiffness and resisting to massive weight (8 kN/m 2 or SN8) in spite of their small mass;
- non-assembling of various additives and sediments due to its smooth inner surface;
- Ability to transport water up to +95 °C temperature.
FIBER GLASS THREE-LAYER PPRC PIPES
The Polymeric Products Plant is producing high quality fiber glass three-layer PPRC pipes, widely used in the construction of domestic hot and cold water systems in the construction sector.
Having a significant place in the plastic pipe field thanks to the advantages like being lightweight and smooth, abrasion resistant, stainless, hygienic, easy to install, having slippery and bright interior surface, PPRC fiber pipes has begun to be used in cold and hot water facilities inside the buildings.
Advantages of PPRC fiber pipes produced by STP:
- Quality. Manufactured from European raw materials that meet the requirements of DIN, TSE, ISO 9002 standards.
- Reliability. piped-in systems tend to have high hermetic structure.
- Term of operation of the pipe. The pipe expiration time for cold and hot water is over 50 years, which may vary depending on the temperature used.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance. Pipes are resistant to corrosion and aggressive environments, they have high transmission capacity thanks to its smooth internal surface.
- Environmental cleanliness. Polypropylene, used as raw material, is unreactive with water, so it does not add extra taste to water. Due to its slippery inner surface, creation of lime, organic and inorganic sediments are not observed.
- Sustainability. The glass fiber material, which forms the middle layer, prevents the bending of the pipe due to linear expansion at high temperatures and significantly increases the resistance to the pressure.
- Usage. It is suitable for use in the range of +95 ° C (insulation must be taken into consideration for the degree of freezing of the liquid in the pipe). Contraction of diameter at welding sites does not occur. It is well-welded. Provides 70% savings on installation and there is no loss at the time of mounting. Provides thermal and noise insulation. It is fire-resistant.
- pipe type: inner and outer layers consist of PPR, and middle layer consists of glass fiber PPRC compound.
- color: white and gray;
- length: 4 m (may also be produced in other lengths according to orders)
- linear expansion coefficient: 0.035 mm / m °C;
- application areas: air conditioning and heating water, technical and drinking water supply, etc.
Polypropylene PPR pipes
Today, plastic products have become an integral part of our life with technological innovations. As a result, people have already started to prefer plastic pipes that are cheaper, lighter, resistant to natural impacts and easy to use than metal pipes that they used once in their daily life.
Polypropylene PPR pipes are considered to be one of the latest new products among plastic pipes. Also high quality PPR pipes are produced at STP's Polymer Products Plant, that are used for the installation of hot and cold water supply systems.
Advantages of PPR pipes produced by STP:
- Quality: The production process is carried out by high quality raw material and meets the requirements of DIN, TSE, GOST, ISO 9001 standards.
- 88/5000Reliability: The system accumulated from these pipes own high temperature and pressure resistance.
- Pipe expiration period: These pipes have a 50-year warranty and may vary depending on the temperature used.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance: Pipes are resistant to corrosion and aggressive environments.
- Flow velocity: Because of its smooth surface, these pipes increase the flow velocity.
- Environmental cleanliness: Polypropylene, used as raw material, is unreactive with water, so it does not add extra taste to water; Due to its slippery inner surface, creation of bacteria, organic and inorganic sediments are not observed.
PPH SEWER FITTINGS
PPH "Homogen polypropylene" fittings are used to connect pipes to the internal sewerage networks. Since these fittings have high physical and mechanical properties, they are resistant to aggressive environments. These properties can be attributed to both internal and external surfaces of the fittings. Unlike PVC fittings, they are more shock-resistant.
Corrugated pipe fittings
- bends – 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°;
- triples with equal transition – 90º, 45°;
- triples with unequal transition – 90º, 45 °.