The enterprise with a total production capacity of more than 250 000 tons, produces accessories and provides welding services along with the pipes. Products produced by the plant fully meet the requirements of European and Russian standards.
Up to 1200 mm diameter PE 100 pipes
PE 100 plastic pipes is considered to be the beginning of a new stage in the production of polyethylene pipes. These pipes are considered to be the most modern polyethylene (PE) pipes distinguished by high pressure resistance. These pipes have less wall thickness and superior mechanical properties in comparison of other brands of pipes(PE 63, PE 80). Polymeric Products Plant of the Sumgait Technologies Park is able to produce pressure resistant PE100 pipes with a diameter of 16-1200 mm and 6.3-25 atmospheric power.
PE 100 pipes are used in the following areas:
- water networks used for underground, surface, drinking and technical purposes;
- discharge systems of sea water;
- water drainage systems;
- field irrigation systems;
- oil fields;
- chemical and petrochemical industry;
- construction of buildings and industrial facilities;
- mining industry;
- construction of trunk and local natural gas lines.
Advantages of PE 100 pipes produced in STP:
- Durability. PE 100 pipes can be used for 100 years with minimum 50 years warranty;
- high impact resistance, resistance to fracture;
- high resistance to chemical actions;
- resistance to sun rays;
- manufactured both in inlet (rolled) and in standard sizes;
- the inner surface is smooth, so it minimizes the lime assembling during the flow of water;
- suitable for use in areas where earthquakes and other natural disasters are active;
- high pressure resistance (PN4 ÷ PN20) allows pipes to be produced for a wide range of pressure depending on the order.
Limits of pipe dimensions produced with normal pressure:
- DN – nominal diameter of the pipe, (mm)
- S – thickness of pipe wall, (mm)
- SDR – ratio of standard dimensions
- Kg – weight of 1 meter pipe (kg/m)
Corrugated pipes up to 3600 mm in diameter
New types of corrugated pipes are produced at Polymeric Products Plant. These pipes cover several areas, unlike other polymer pipes. Having a solid surface and light weight make them irreplaceable. Corrugated pipes are widely used in the transmission of electrical and telecommunication lines, as well as for the removal of non-pressure wastewater, groundwater and rainwater.
These pipes, which can be used at a depth of 1-15 meters, are resistant to physical, chemical and technical impacts. Also, application of corrugated pipes extends the exploitation period of engineering and technical installations, minimizes time loss during installation. Depending on the application area, STP branded corrugated pipes are divided into three colors: red (for power lines), blue (for telecommunication lines), other color according to customer requirements (for other purposes). The inner wall minimizes friction with the pipe.
The main advantages of single corrugated pipes produced by PPP are:
- not subject to decay and corrosion;
- resistant to chemical attack;
- resistant to external factors and shock-proof;
- waterproof and resistant to humidity;
- they eliminate the risk of falling under the strain during cable damages due to lack of electrical conductivity.
- protection cables from mechanical influences
- maintenance of its quality and properties during operation
- no need for additional routing fittings due to flexibility
- no special skills and extra equipments are required for installation
- easy transportation, loading and preservation because of light weight
- environmentally friendly and safe material
- the polymer products plant produces new types of double polyethylene pipes. The heavy surface and light weight make them irreplaceable. These pipes ensure the safety of energy and telecommunication lines.
Double corrugated pipes are resistant to physical, chemical and technical impacts at a depth of 1-15 m and in the temperature range of -40ºС to + 90ºС. At the same time, corrugated pipes increase the life of engineering installations, resulting in minimal loss of time for their repair. Depending on the application area, three color corrugated pipes are manufactured at the STP: red – for power transmission lines, blue – for telecommunication lines, black – for other purposes. Smooth inner surface minimizes friction.
The positive aspects of double corrugated pipes produced in Polymeric Products Plant, STP can be summarized as follows:
- Easy cabling due to the smooth inner surface during installation;
- long term service life and economically efficiency
- prerequisite for installation of drainage systems.
- top layer HDPE;
- inner layer HDPE;
- Protection of low and high voltage cables from mechanical impacts:
- Protection of environment from the aggressive impacts during cabling on the ground
- installation with any camouflage methods (as part of the concrete)
- discharge of non-pressure wastes, groundwater and rainwater
- from -40 °C to +90 °C
- Outside wall: red (electricity), blue (telecommunication), black (others)
- inside wall: white, yellow
Double corrugated pipes made of polypropylene are designed for drainage sewage, rainwater and ground water in external water transmission systems. These universal construction pipes are widely used practically in all areas like industry, agriculture, hydrotechnical and water installations, railway and automobile roads construction.
Double corrugated non-pressure polypropylene pipes are manufactured by co-extrusion method based on German technology. The smooth inner surface and outer corrugated surface. The top layer is typically painted with black, because it protects the pipe from the impacts of ultraviolet rays. The inner part is usually painted yellow or white. The exploitation period of pipes is more than 50 years. The monitoring on quality of polypropylene pipes is fulfilled in AZS ISO/IEC 17025:2009 accredited laboratory.
STP ensures organizations performing regional and global construction of collector and drainage systems with high quality polymer pipes in virtue of production potential and transport infrastructure
Double corrugated pipes without pressure made of double polypropylene have following specific characteristics different from other pipes:
- quick and easy installation due to pipe socket junction;
- possibility of laying the pipes on the ground of open field, even passing under the roads with great dynamic loadings;
- having large annular stiffness and resisting to massive weight (8 kN/m 2 or SN8) in spite of their small mass;
- due to its smooth inner surface, non-accumulation of various additives and sediments;
- having a capability to transport water up to +95 °C temperature.
Polypropylene PPR pipes
Today, plastic products have become an integral part of our life with technological innovations. As a result, people have already started to prefer plastic pipes that are cheaper, lighter, resistant to natural impacts and easy to use than metal pipes that they used once in their daily life.
Polypropylene PPR pipes are considered to be one of the last new products among plastic pipes. Hgh quality PPR pipes are also produced at STP's Polymeric Products Plant, that are used for the installation of hot and cold water supply systems.
Advantages of PPR pipes produced by STP:
- Quality: high quality raw material is used during production process and meets the requirements of DIN, TSE, GOST, ISO 9001 standards.
- 88/5000Reliability: The system accumulated from these pipes own high temperature and pressure resistance.
- Pipe expiration period: These pipes have a 50-year warranty and may vary depending on the temperature used.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance: Pipes are resistant to corrosion and aggressive environments.
- Flow velocity: Because of its smooth surface, these pipes increase the flow velocity.
- Environmental cleanliness: Polypropylene, used as raw material, is unreactive with water, so it does not add extra taste to water; Due to its slippery inner surface, creation of bacteria, organic and inorganic sediments are not observed.
FITTINGS OBTAINED WELDING FOR PE 100 PIPES
PE 100 polyethylene welding fittings are connecting components for polyethylene pipes made from PE 100 brand high density polyethylene. These fittings are produced connecting the polyethylene pipe cuttings by welding. Produced PE 100 polyethylene welding fittings have the following configurations and types: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
CAST FITTINGS FOR PE 100 PIPES
Cast fittings are produced by molding method of polyethylene (PE 100) under pressure and temperature. Pipe fittings are used when changing the direction of the pipe system, distribution or conversion to another diameter. An important advantage of these fittings is the ease of manufacture and low cost. Their installation is carried out by welding, which reduces financial costs and reduces additional costs. Bends, flanges, crossovers, triples and closers made of PE 100, with a diameter of 63÷315 mm are used in water and gas lines.
PPH SEWER FITTINGS
PPH "Homogen polypropylene" fittings are used to connect pipes to the internal sewerage networks. Since these fittings have high physical and mechanical properties, they are resistant to aggressive environments. These properties can be attributed to both inner and outer surfaces of the fittings. Unlike PVC fittings, they are more shock-resistant.
Corrugated pipe fittings
- bends–15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
- triples with equal transition – 90º, 45°;
- triples with unequal transition – 90º, 45 °.