Cathode protection and ventilation systems
The most important and most used method to prevent corrosion is cathode protection. The basic principle of this system is based on the theory of electrochemical corrosion. The main purpose is to remove oxygen from metal.
- RP0169 – protection of underwater or underground metal pipes from external influences and corrosion;
- RP0176 – corrosion protection of steel marine platforms in connection with oil extraction;
- RP0193 – cathode protection of the outer layer of metal tank bots;
- RP0290 – cathode protection of steel parts exposed to various effects of the atmosphere;
- TM0497 – cathode protection of underground or underwater technical measuring devices.