Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/stp68757/public_html/app/views/pages/texniki_qaz.php on line 97
Areas of application:
- transportation and storage of perishable products;
- selling ice cream and soft drinks to keep them chilled using dry ice where electricity is not available;
- transportation and storage of healthcare products and materials;
- creating special effects (such as safe smoke) during concerts, shows and festive events;
- dry ice cools down flowers and delays their blossoming.
Dry ice blasting is a more-modern method of treatment of different types of industrial, technological and domestic contaminations on various surfaces.
- Since there is no risk of poisoning, dry ice may be used for the storage and transportation of any product.
- Storage containers are filled with dry ice to prevent oxidization and bacteria multiplication.