КуГВВЭ / КуГВВЭнг / КуГВВЭнг – LS
These cables are control cables to connect stationary machine tools, machines and mechanisms with a rated operating voltage of up to 380 V AC or 500 V DC to the electrical circuit and to prevent external electromagnetic interference.
КуГВВЭ (LiYCY, YSLYCY) / КуГВВЭнг (LiYCY-fl, YSLYCY-fl) / КуГВВЭнг – LS (LiYCY-LS, YSLYCY-LS)
- Multi-wire copper conductor (GOST 22483 V class)
- Insulation made of PVC or flame retardant PVC with low smoke and gas emission
- PET tape core insulation
- Screening braid made of copper wire or tinned copper wire.
- PET tape layer (to prevent jacket-to-braid adhesion)
- Jacket made of PVC or flame retardant PVC with low smoke and gas emission
Cross-sectional area, mm2
Number of cores, pcs
0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 4.0, 6.0
4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37, 52, 61x0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37x2,5 4, 7, 10x4,0 4, 7, 10x6,0
Control and monitoring cable with screening braid made of copper wire or tinned copper wire; insulated and sheathed with non-burning and flame retardant PVC with low smoke and gas emission.
- Maximum operating temperature: +60 °C
- Relative humidity: 98 %