- Polypropylene PPR Pipes
- Fiber Glass Three-Layer PPRC Fibre Pipes
- Polypropylene Socket Pipes for Internal Sewage
- Drip Irrigation Pipes
- Pipes PE 100
- Welded Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPRC fittings
- Corrugated Pipes
- Single-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Polypropylene Pipes
- Fittings for Corrugated Pipes
- Concentric and Eccentric Crossovers
- Spirally Rolled High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Pipes with a large diameter
- Cast Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPH Sewage Fittings
These pipes are widely used in providing safety of energy, telecommunication and other supply lines as well as in discharging unpressurized wastewater, groundwater and rainwater.
Plant of Polymeric Products produces a new type of polymeric corrugated pipes. Unlike other polymeric pipes, these pipes cover several areas. Firm surface and light weight make these pipes indispensable. These pipes are widely used in providing safety of energy, telecommunication and other supply lines, as well as in discharging unpressurized wastewater, groundwater and rainwater.
Being used in depth of 1-15 m these pipes withstand physical, chemical and mechanical impacts. In addition, the application of corrugated pipes extends the life cycle of engineering facilities and minimizes the time loss. Depending on the area of application the STP brand corrugated pipes come in three colours: red (for energy lines), blue (for telecommunication lines), black (for other purposes). The smooth inner wall minimizes the friction with pipe.