- Polypropylene PPR Pipes
- Fiber Glass Three-Layer PPRC Fibre Pipes
- Polypropylene Socket Pipes for Internal Sewage
- Drip Irrigation Pipes
- Pipes PE 100
- Welded Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPRC fittings
- Corrugated Pipes
- Single-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Polypropylene Pipes
- Fittings for Corrugated Pipes
- Concentric and Eccentric Crossovers
- Spirally Rolled High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Pipes with a large diameter
- Cast Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPH Sewage Fittings
Polypropylene Socket Pipes for Internal Sewage
Since these pipes have high physical and mechanical properties they are resistant to the aggressive environment. These properties may be applied to both inner and outer surfaces of sewage pipes and these pipes are much more durable than PVC pipes.
Pipes made of PPH “Homogeneous polypropylene” are used for construction of internal sewer networks. Since these pipes have high physical and mechanical properties they are resistant to the aggressive environment. These properties may be applied to both inner and outer surfaces of sewage pipes and these pipes are much more durable than PVC pipes.
Polymeric Products Plant offers internal sewage system pipes made of PPH, which can be applied in construction of buildings, including multi-family housings, cottages, offices, hospitals, laboratories, industrial facilities as well as for agriculture. They may be used in the food industry by taking into account the biological neutrality of the material. The sewage pipes and their socket details are manufactured by German-made equipment from high quality white or grey colored granulated polypropylene produced in developed countries. Production process is performed according to the requirement of ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- sewer pipes made of polypropylene are 15-20 times lighter than similar cast iron Pipe;
- resistant to the impact of chemical detergents;
- do not need re-painting;
- easily connect with each other due to socket;
- more than 50 years of reliability assurance;
Technical specification of pipes:
- Resistance to the impact of water flow with high temperature at +95°C (in some cases even at +100°C).
- Resistance to the impact of household, economic and industrial wastewater containing different types of aggressive agents and substances.
- Resistance to the hydraulic friction.
- Tightness of connections due to sealing rubber ring placed in socket section of the pipe through device.
- Easy transportation and mounting due to levity of pipes and their profiles.
- Vibration and sound absorption. As opposed to metal and PVC pipes, polypropylene pipes absorb the sound and vibration arising from water discharge.
- Since heat conductivity is low, no condensate is generated on outer surface.
Rated pipe diameter, D (mm)
Pipe wall thickness, S (mm)
Pipe length, L (mm)