- Polypropylene PPR Pipes
- Fiber Glass Three-Layer PPRC Fibre Pipes
- Polypropylene Socket Pipes for Internal Sewage
- Drip Irrigation Pipes
- Pipes PE 100
- Welded Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPRC fittings
- Corrugated Pipes
- Single-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Pipes
- Double-Layer Corrugated Polypropylene Pipes
- Fittings for Corrugated Pipes
- Concentric and Eccentric Crossovers
- Spirally Rolled High-Pressure and Low-Pressure Pipes with a large diameter
- Cast Fittings for PE 100 Pipes
- PPH Sewage Fittings
Double-Layer Corrugated Polypropylene Pipes
Polypropylene double-layer corrugated pipes are designed for external water supply systems and for discharge of sewage water, rainwater and groundwater.
Polypropylene double-layer corrugated pipes are designed for external water supply systems and for discharge of sewage water, rainwater and groundwater. These universal structured pipes are practically used in all areas – industry, civil, agriculture, hydro technical and water facilities, construction of railways and highways.
The double-layer unpressurized corrugated pipes are manufactured with the help of German technology and by method of extrusion. Their inner surface is smooth and outer surface is corrugated. Top layer is usually is painted black, which protects the material from impact of ultraviolent rays. Internal part is painted yellow and white. The life cycle of pipes is over 50 years. The quality control of polypropylene pipes is conducted in the laboratory accredited according to AZS ISO/IEC 17025:2009.
Production capacity and transport structure of STP allows it to provide the organizations performing regional and large scale construction of collector and drainage systems with high quality polymeric pipes.
Unlike the other pipes, double-layer unpressurized polypropylene pipes have following advantages:
- quick and easy installation due to bell and spigot joint;
- laying of pipes on the ground in open area and even under roads with large dynamic loads;
- being of less weight these pipes have big ring-shaped stiffness and withstand large weights (8 KN/ m2 or SN8);
- due to its smooth inner surface, no any additives and sediments will accumulate on;
- supply of water with temperature up to +95 °C.
Rated diameter DN, mm
Length of pipe corrugation part, mm L1
Total length of pipe together with bell and spigot, mm L